Sunday, December 25, 2016

Emmett 1955 Trayvon 2012 = A Law To Protect Black Males by Gregory Taylor MV

"It may be true that the law can't change the heart, but it can restrain the heartless." -DrMLKJr.So, the formula the recipe for killing Black Men emerges: Fill them with the American dream, thendeny them the fulfillment of that dream. Tantalize them with the faith that things can be changed throughapplication of the Christian Gospel and then violent protest. Finally, push the Black man to the point where he must violate his own ethical code inorder to achieve that which he deems good, worthy and just. Stir all this well; administer liberal doses in church, in school, in all public media, in every aspect of the Black man's daily life. Repeat as often as needed. Death-as Malcolm and MLK proved will follow." - Louis E. Lomax"MLK, MX, Black Panthers were the most influential of the civil rights leaders, so their loss in duced the most pain. The community buried this pain instead of working through it. This mistake resulted in a downward spiral of poverty, substance abuse, academic failure, and violence that has continued unabated since the end of the civil rights era."-Dr. Eddie. "Kill the strongest Black Man in the present of the pregnant Mother and she will go into state of frozen psychological fear and reverse role or the son and daughter. By making the son dependent on the daughter and destroy his assertive behavior."- Willie Lynch. In August 1953 my mother lost my brother from a atelectasis intracranial hemorrhage. Where thelungs collapse and the brain explode in the skulls. The following baby picks up all the causes of death in thewomb. In August 1955 my mother was in the 8th month of pregnancy carrying me when the Emmitt Till tragedy happened. I was born that following September 1955. Since my birth I've been under the influences of thecause of death of my brother. Most of my adult studies has been doing research in prenatal life to find out the cause of his death. There was no research to prove my point until this pass January 2012. I finally found proof to prove that I was under influence of the cause of his death. There are several Black Males today whose lives has been under the influence of all the lives of Black Males whose lives has been wrongfully taken over the years. Or accidently taken in my brother's case. Now, in March 2012 the Trayvon Martin tragedy has happened. All these tragedy death surrounding my birth, my life, and my study addsup. My brother, Emmitt Till, and the Trayvon Martin types of death compel me today. To try and bring about a Law to Protect the Black Male from all these Domino Deaths in America. "The Education System, The Health System, and Legal System has all fail the American African Male in America." - Attorney Johnnie Crochan. From the song of Jeffery Osborne, "When my brother is in trouble I will always help him out." www.jrobertbradley.com; Questions and Comments: 615-320-5854 or gttrill@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment